The Private Cloud is our flagship hosting solution. It currently delivers dedicated servers and resources to a number of leading finance and professional services firms.
The Private Cloud is our flagship hosting solution. We have invested significantly in our data centre infrastructure, and customers can leverage this investment through the Private Cloud. The Private Cloud offers dedicated resources and logically separated server farms, allowing each customer to benefit from their own secure environment.
Key to the success of the Private Cloud is its flexibility: it’s your infrastructure, and so you can add applications and other services without being bound by the restrictions that come with shared platform solutions.
When this flexibility is combined with the security, resilience and availability of the data centre infrastructure, we think that we’ve arrived at a solution that provides the best of both worlds: the predictability and low management overheads of a managed platform, with the adaptability and personalisation of a dedicated solution.
It’s our infrastructure, but your platform. Our Private Cloud services deliver ultimate security, performance and peace of mind.
What’s included in Private Cloud?
Support and Advice
Benefits of Private Cloud
- Reduced Costs: businesses using a Private Cloud have lower costs than on-premise deployments.
- Fully Compliant: built with data and security legislation in mind.
- Resilient and Secure: Private Cloud is hosted in 3 Tier III data centres and customer data is replicated between a primary and a secondary data centre.
- Fully Supported: Capital Support provides 24/7/365 IT support.
- Hourly Replication for DR: snapshots are automatically taken every hour for disaster recovery purposes.
- Remote Access to Data and Applications: access your data and applications from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Scalable and Flexible: Private Cloud is scalable, so when you grow so does your infrastructure.