Capital 365 is a cost-effective deployment option for new business start-ups that require a basic cloud offering.
Capital 365 services utilise Microsoft Office 365, adding a support and management wrap-around that enhances the offering to create a more well-rounded package of IT services.
With Capital 365 services you can lower the cost of your IT investment. A shared Microsoft platform gives you access to a range of Office applications, and rapid reactive support is provided through the Capital Support 24/7 Service Desk.
Capital 365 is a cost-effective deployment option for new business start-ups that require a basic cloud offering to manage documents, emails and calendars.
What’s included in Capital 365 Services?
Support and Advice
Benefits of Capital 365
- Cost Effective: businesses using Capital 365 pay a fixed fee per user per month.
- Fully Compliant: built with data and security legislation in mind and hosted within Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure.
- Fully Supported: Capital Support provides 24/7 Service Desk support.
- Remote Access to Data and Applications: Capital 365 enables access to your data and apps from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Mobility: Access Capital 365 across multiple devices including PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.