How confident are you that your staff will respond appropriately should they receive a phishing email?
Modern phishing emails are sophisticated, comprehensively planned and often able to beat even the most advanced spam filters. They use social engineering to encourage users to click on malicious links and carry out money transfers that cost businesses financial, operational and reputational damage.
The most effective way to protect your business from phishing attacks is by educating your users. Capital Support can help improve user awareness and behavioural response through our Cyber Secure Managed Phishing service. Cyber Secure Managed Phishing has been developed by Capital Support in partnership with phish’d to support improving awareness and behavioural response to the real and present threat of a phishing attack.
Delivered as a managed service, Capital Support will oversee all aspects of the delivery of a controlled quarterly phishing attack, the collection and correlation of data to support staff education, and the presentation of information in a concise format, allowing you to track improvement over time.
Managed Phishing Features
- Scenario Selection: choose from a range of scenarios to improve awareness of changing risks.
- Recipient Control: you select who should or should not be included in the testing program.
- Regular Testing: quarterly phishing tests scheduled around your business needs.
- Reporting: a standard quarterly report to share with your organisation which identifies areas for improvement.
- Information Security Led: your report will be presented at a meeting by a member of our Security team.
- Smart Whitelisting: we will manage the changes to your filtering and security protection to allow tests to be undertaken.
- Supporting Education: education conditions employees to behave more securely in the event of an attack.
- Point-in-Time Training: web-based anti-phishing education is shown to employees when they click on links.
The Cyber Secure Managed Phishing service can be adopted as a stand-alone service, or as part of a larger deployment of Capital Support support and managed services.